Veterinary Services in Oakland, CA
As a one veterinarian practice we are able to provide personalized care in the following areas:
- Annual wellness exams
- Vaccination protocols tailored to your pet's individual needs
- Nutritional assesment
- Intestinal parasite testing and treatment
- Heartworm testing, prevention, and treatment
- Flea prevention
- Senior Wellness Exams
- Senior Blood Panels and urinalysis to assist in the detection of chronic diseases
- Digital Radiography Screening
- Nutritional Assessment
- Intestinal Parasite testing and treatment
- Heartworm testing, prevention, and treatment Flea control
- Digital Dental X-Rays
- Preventive Dental Care
- Cleaning and Polishing
- Extractions if needed
- In house digital x-ray
- In house ultrasonography performed by a board certified veterinary radiologist (by appointment)
- Soft tissue surgery including spay, neuter surgery and other types of soft tissue surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery performed by a board certified veterinary surgeon (by appointment)
- Thornhill Pet Hospital has an in house pet laboratory for pre-operative/pre-dental blood panels. We also work with commercial and veterinary school clinical laboratories
- We work closely with area veterinary specialists in order to provide state-of-the-art care for your pet
A small, family owned and run practice that is reasonably priced and very honest. Dr. Yang is friendly, thorough and knowledgeable and is always very sweet to our cat!
Dr. Yang and his staff are awesome and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend them.
Great Doctor, Great staff! Small practice,they take their time and explain everything. Everyone is very knowledgeable and friendly. Prices are reasonable and they are not focused on up selling.
We love Dr. Yang and his staff. We have been gong there for over a decade.